Week 1, Day 3
THEME: The resurrection is more than an event, it’s a way of life.
GRACE: Lord, help me experience Your power in my daily life.
- In a journal, note the day, time, and place you’re sitting.
- Open with a few moments of silence. Rest, and breathe deeply.
- Complete the following sentence in your journal: *Today, I feel ________________.
- Read these words slowly (aloud or silently):
So if you’re serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don’t shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that’s where the action is. See things from his perspective. (Colossians 3:1-2, MSG)
- Pause for a few moments of silence.
- Choose one of the following practices.
Option 1: Solitude* [5-10 minutes]
Spend at least five…
View original post 401 more words