Week One, Day Two
THEME: The resurrection is more than an event, it’s a way of life.
GRACE: Lord, help me experience Your power in my daily life.
- In a journal, note the day, time, and place you’re sitting.
- Open with a few moments of silence. Rest, and breathe deeply.
- Complete the following sentence in your journal: *Today, I feel ________________.
- Read these words slowly (aloud or silently):
Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation. (Psalm 118:19-21, NIV)
- Pause for a few moments of silence.
- Choose one of the following practices.
Option 1: Reflection [5-10 minutes]
Take a few moments to prayerfully reflect on your last 24 -hours. Start with the beginning of…
View original post 394 more words