I am excited that my little church is going through these spiritual exercises together and how Christ may speak to us through them.
THEME: The resurrection is more than an event, it’s a way of life.
GRACE*: Lord, help me experience Your power in my daily life.
- In a journal, note the day, time, and place you’re sitting.
- Open with a few moments of silence. Rest, and breathe deeply.
- Complete the following sentence in your journal: Today, I feel ________________.
- Read these words slowly (aloud or silently):
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Let Israel say: “His love endures forever.” (Psalm 118:1-2, NIV)
- Pause for a few moments of silence.
- Choose one of the following practices.
Option 1: Study [5-30 minutes]
Read through Matthew 28:1-10. Take a few moments to answer some of the following questions in your journal:
- Notice the reactions of the guards in verse 4, compared with the women’s reaction in verse 8. What do you think caused such different reactions to…
View original post 295 more words